Your Lawn and Value for Money
Did you know that a good quality Sir Walter DNA Certified lawn can add both environmental and economic value to your home?
It’s easy to assume, “it’s just grass, it doesn’t matter what kind we get!”.
BUT, did you know that a good quality lawn can add both environmental and economic value to your home?
In fact, recent studies have shown that a neat lawn and garden can add as much as 15% to a home’s value.
What’s more, a national survey recently conducted by real estate agents Raine & Horne, has discovered that a neat, tidy and lush green lawn attracts more buyers to a house.
The agents revealed that the phenomena occurred so often, that 93% of Raine & Horne real estate agents recommend their clients improve their lawns before selling their house.
The fact is, that with a good quality lawn you are adding value to your home with a product that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but is environmentally friendly and a feasible product which will last for many years to come.
So, now you know that your lawn holds the ability to potentially add a good-sized chunk of value to your property – will you be a little more selective in your turf choice?
We understand that many of you are doing hours of pricing research for your new lawns, or lawns that you are replacing.
Therefore, we also know that some of you may feel that Sir Walter DNA Certified turf seems more expensive than other turf varieties.
When completing your research and making such price differentiation discoveries, it is important to understand the benefits that you will get from having a superior quality Sir Walter DNA Certified lawn, and buying it from a Certified Turf Breeder.
Some of the major benefits of having a Sir Walter DNA Certified lawn are:
- Sir Walter DNA Certified is an Australian species, especially selected for our climate.
- It can withstand both full sun with extremity and high shade tolerance, which gives you the ease of having the one variety of lawn around the home that is able to grow in all areas of your property and even where some other varieties are unable to grow.
- Sir Walter DNA Certified establishes with minimal effort, is able to self- repair, is non-invasive, as well as being disease and insect resistant, making it a low maintenance lawn that will last for years.
- Turf stores nutrients and energy in the roots and base of the plant. As Sir Walter DNA Certified has a strong root and leaf structure it can withstand severe heat, as well as heavy rain periods.
- Sir Walter DNA Certified is a low allergenic species, making it a great choice as many people and their pets suffer from allergies.
So, investing in a quality turf variety that is proven to withstand our harsh Australian climate, requires low maintenance, and holds the ability to self-repair – Sir Walter DNA Certified really is a no-brainer in terms of your value for money.
Cobbitty Lawn Turf is an AusGAP Accredited family business that has been producing premium turf for over 30 years.
Management and staff work together daily to achieve all requirements needed to be an AusGAP (The Australian Genetic Assured Purity Program) Certified Grower. In short, this means we have met environmental and safety requirements while producing turf to quality standards.
So, when you are making that all important choice of a product to enhance your home and lifestyle, keep all of the above in mind.
If there is any way we can assist in making your lawn a focal point, just give us a call here at Cobbitty Lawn Turf on (02) 4651 0000.