Cambelltown Turf Supplies
Campbelltown Turf Supplies – We’re really close by in Cobbitty near Camden, and we’d love to help with your lawn.
Fresh Cut Turf Delivered to Campbelltown and Surrounds
This is where we live! Campbelltown turf supplies, Just west of Campbelltown is Cobbitty village, so we’re your local supplier.
Because we’re so close, there’s no problem getting your turf quickly. However, please give us as much notice as possible before the date that you will require your turf delivery.
We can recommend where to get soil and help you choose the right grass variety, just give us a call on 02 4651 0000.
Read on below to find out more about turf and soil types in and around Campbelltown.
Turf Varieties For Campbelltown and Surrounds
There are three premium turf varieties that we grow which suit lawns in Campbelltown and the surrounding suburbs. They each have their pros and cons to consider. Ask us if you’re not sure what to buy!
When choosing a lawn variety, these are the factors to think about:
- Shade – how much shade will your lawn get and how much sun does it need to survive?
- Water & drought – how much watering do you want to do? Some grasses do OK with minimal water.
- Maintenance – some varieties require more mowing and edging.
- Fertilising – for optimal growth and green, most varieties need fertilising every now and then. But how much?
- Wear & tear – do you have kids, dogs, or generally a lot of foot traffic on the lawn? Some handle this better than others.
- Weed resistance – will your grass out-compete weeds?
- Disease resistance – how susceptible will the variety be to lawn diseases and fungus?
- Budget – not all varieties cost the same. But bear in mind you will get a better performing lawn with a higher budget.
- Find Out More
Sir Grange (Zeon Zoysia) has been hand selected from over 10,000 different varieties of turf, with its superior qualities making it stand out from the crowd.
Originally developed for the golf industry, Sir Grange was soon discovered that due to its characteristics, it would make a fantastic home lawn!
You will love Sir Grange for its beautiful fine blade, premium qualities in shade and wear tolerance and its low water and nutrient requirements.
- Hand selected from over 10,000 different cultivars
- Dark green colour and fine leaf blade
- High shade and drought tolerance (needs only 4 hours of direct sunlight/day)
- High wear tolerance
- Suitable for full sun areas
- Requires 75% less nitrogen than other common turf varieties
- Requires up to 50% less mowing than other common turf varieties
- Weed and insect resistant
- Survives through sub-freezing temperatures
- Find Out More
Sir Walter Buffalo grass is an excellent all-rounder grass variety for the Greater Sydney, Illawarra and Highlands regions. It really gives you the best performance in a range of conditions. This buffalo has low-allergenic soft leaves, unlike the old scratchy versions.
If you live in a house that throws a lot of shade on your yard, then this is the variety for you. It also gives a lush green luxurious look.
Our Sir Walter is the genuine variety, DNA certified by AusGAP and accredited by Lawn Solutions Australia. It comes with a 10 year product warranty.
- Very shade tolerant (only needs 3hrs sun a day)
- Resistant to drought and doesn’t need much watering
- Recovers quickly from injury and wear
- Will out-compete weeds in the warmer months
- Doesn’t need a lot of mowing and fertilising as compared to other varieties
- Great colour year ‘round
You’ll find that Sir Walter gives your lawn a luxurious and verdant look that other varieties don’t.
- Find Out More
As TifTuf was selected from a large gene pool based on certain traits, maintaining the genetic purity is crucial. To ensure this, the University of Georgia has bred all of its foundation material (thousands of acres) from a single plant!
TifTuf has a very fine leaf blade with dense growth, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications. Its density enables it to handle high wear situations like backyards and sports fields, whilst its fine blade ensures shade tolerance and a very soft leaf to walk on.
- 100% genetically pure
- Superior drought tolerance
- Maintains fantastic winter colour
- Self repairing
- Shade tolerance
- Wear tolerance
TifTuf Bermuda has been scientifically forged to produce a great looking all round lawn with superior qualities whilst requiring minimal inputs.
- Find Out More
The Kikuyu Grass variety was originally introduced to Australia for feeding cows and sheep. It’s a vigorous grower and is the cheapest variety going. But it’s not without its faults.
Eureka Kikuyu has been bred to be the best kikuyu grass possible which is less prone to disease than older varieties. It’s also covered by the 10 year product warranty from LSA.
- Very economical
- Grows fast in full sun
- Will keep growing through autumn into early winter
- Pretty good in colder climates
- Good even colour year ‘round
- Won’t survive in shade
- Requires a lot of mowing
- Needs to be kept watered
- Can invade garden beds
Have a question about grass?
Lawntastic Lawn Care!