HR Truck Driver and Forklift License Operator Wanted
Cobbitty Lawn Turf Pty Limited
264 McKee Road, Theresa Park, NSW 2570
- Saturday Mornings Required
- $30.00 and above depending on experience
- + Over Time and Annual Leave
About our business:
Cobbitty Lawn Turf is a small proudly family owned and operated business. At Cobbitty Lawn Turf we pride ourselves on providing High-Quality turf in the Sydney, Wollongong, and Southern Highlands area. With over 35 years’ experience, we supply our customer with the best possible service and products. Our team of experts carefully selects and grows the finest turf varieties to ensure a lush, healthy lawn that will last years to come. We offer a wide range of turf options to meet the specific needs of each customer and are always available to provide expert advice and guidance. With our commitment to customer satisfaction, Cobbitty Lawn Turf is one of the most trusted and respected turf business in our area.
HR Truck Driver with Forklift Licence for Cobbitty Lawn Turf.
We are currently seeking an experienced HR Truck Driver with a Forklift Licence for our business at Cobbitty Lawn Turf.
We are seeking a reliable and experienced Delivery Driver to join our team at Cobbitty Lawn Turf. Our company specialises in the supply and delivery of high-quality turf, and we are looking for a dedicated and professional driver to help us provide outstanding service to our customers.
The successful applicant will form part of a small team responsible for the efficient and timely delivery of turf to our customers.
- Operate a HR truck with a forklift to transport turf to customers.
- Ensure turf is loaded securely onto the truck and is transported in a manner that will not damage the product.
- Safely and efficiently operate a delivery vehicle to transport turf to customer locations.
- Communicate with customer and team members to coordinate delivery schedules and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Load and unload turf from the delivery vehicle, in a safe &timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records of deliveries, including delivery times, addresses, and product quantities.
- Conduct pre- and post-trip inspections of the truck and forklift.
- Assist in the loading of turf onto smaller vehicles when required.
- Adhere to all traffic laws and regulations, as well as company safety policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as required.
- A valid HR license is required with a good driving record.
- A valid forklift licence preferred.
- RMS driving record print out requirement.
- A commitment to safety and a high level of customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift and move heavy loads, as well as navigate tight spaces and uneven terrain.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- Good presentation and cleanliness.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement within the company. If you are a hard-working and dedicated driver with a passion for customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you and will be in contact shortly.